booked by kak mel -5.12.11
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Alwayz hand wash is recommendation..
- Soak it in soapy water + rock salt..about 10 minutes. This will locks sari color and will not allow saree to fade even after subsequent washes.
- Rub it gently and don't worry when the color bleed out from the sari.
- Take out the sari and gently squeeze out the excess water. Do not wring it.
- Rinse the sari with clean water and squeeze out the excess water gently.
- If still heavy to hang on..u can put it into ur spin washer just 5 minutes
- The saree must be dried immediately by hanging in shadow. Do not dry it in sunlight as it can reduce the life span of the saree.